Import of your trophies
What we do
- We get in touch with the taxidermist
- We apply for CITES permits through the relevant Nature Agency
- We contact vets and any relevant Veterinary and Food Agency
- We notify border agencies
- We submit to border checks
- We undertake transport by road, ship or air
- We take care of customs clearances
- We provide correct insurances
- We deliver to your home address
In brief, you don’t need to worry about anything apart from where your lovely trophy is going to hang!
We are happy to assist with exports from Europe
In general, we have talented and dedicated agents throughout the world so we can always offer guidance regarding the completion of any necessary documents for specific countries. Each country has their own particular import legislation and we will help you through the whole process.
If the damage happens
Why insure your trophy?
That is why our insurance will cover your consignment all the way from the taxidermist to your home.
What expenses can be insured?
Please note that some export agents do provide their own insurance solution, for which we cannot answer.